We’re a virtual reality (VR) game development studio that’s creating the next generation of online social gaming. Our exclusive partnership with PokerStars (the world’s largest poker site) has propelled our debut game (PokerStars VR) to becoming one of the most popular multiplayer games in VR.
Originally based in Toronto, our team has adopted remote working for the future. As we continue to grow rapidly, we’re looking for talented people to help make our ambitions a reality. If you’re passionate about gaming and VR, we’d be delighted to hear from you!
We are looking for a highly motivated Associate Producer to join our team. You will help us in building the cutting edge in online multiplayer social games across multiple platforms (Desktop VR, Mobile VR, Console VR).
- Work with the Producer to create a realistic plan for delivering the game features on time and within budget
- Coordinate team tasks, facilitate communication, and drive clarity and focus for all team members throughout the development lifecycle.
- Embrace the change and assist the team to find the best course of action.
- Mitigate the impact of rescheduling the daily tasks in an agile environment.
- Lead daily standups and maintain the Scrum boards according to the standard workflow.
- Update the Backlog in JIRA and maintain the production framework
- Break down the stories into tasks and assign/track their progress.
- Take notes during retrospective and sprint planning and incorporate them into confluence space
- Review completed issues and validate the completion status.
- Maintain the project repository and third-party assets.
- Monitor the status of the project and create progress reports.
- Maintain project documentation that allows quick and efficient understanding of resource capacity and project status.
- Organize any necessary meetings, define agendas, send out meeting minutes and follow up on action items.
- Experience in working in Video Game companies using scrum methodology.
- Conceptualized and shipped market products that customers loved.
- Managed and tracked projects on JIRA or similar tools. From an idea to product delivery and support.
- Highly effective communication and multi-tasking skills, organizational agility, and attention to detail.
- Experience working in AR/VR projects is a plus.
- Experience with analytics and BI boards is a plus
- Ability to onboard and work remotely.
Lucky VR is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Please note, only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We encourage all interested applicants to apply. We value passion and work ethic over years of experience or knowledge of casino games. If you are a talented project manager who wants to work on the cutting edge of technology, we want to work with you.