Lucky VR is a virtual reality (VR) game development studio that’s creating the next generation of online casino gaming. Our exclusive partnership with PokerStars (the world’s largest poker site) has propelled our debut game (PokerStars VR) to becoming one of the most popular multiplayer games in VR.
Originally based in Toronto, our team has adopted remote working for the future. As we continue to grow rapidly, we’re looking for talented people to help make our ambitions a reality.
Lucky VR is looking for a Lead Data Analyst to join our team. The individual will own the analysis and presentation of several data focused projects, internally and externally to stakeholders. They will work closely with our Chief Operating Officer.
Your Responsibilities :
- Lead business success analytics workstream. Directly involve or support operation on business success, deliver impact on key business metrics about promotion, retention, revenue etc.
- Become a thought partner to product managers, deliver strategic analyses that compel changes, and product decisions to improve player experiences.
- Develop a thorough understanding of key player funnels’ performance and player behaviors throughout their lifecycle
- Be the thought leader for A/B tests, establish the best practice for A/B test design and analyses.
- Manage the stakeholders’ expectations and prioritize the requests appropriately.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to the junior analyst in a formal and/or informal manner
- Communicate the analytics insights and recommendations effectively to different partners and stakeholders
What do we expect from you :
- Apply critical thinking, and curiosity to dive into analysis, producing immediate value while still keeping an eye on long-term impact.
- Demonstrate an ability to distill data/statistics into a story and present it in a clear way.
- Showcase extensive experience executing analytics projects end-to-end with tangible outcomes in previous roles.
- Exhibit proficiency in data visualization techniques and experience with scripting or other automation tools and techniques
- Excellent SQL skills
- Experienced in the Gaming industry is an asset
We encourage all interested applicants to apply. We value passion and work ethic, so if you are passionate, ambitious and want to work on the cutting edge of technology, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Lucky VR is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Please note, only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.