Lucky VR is a virtual reality (VR) game development studio that’s creating the next generation of online casino gaming. Our exclusive partnership with PokerStars (the world’s largest poker site) has propelled our debut game (PokerStars VR) to becoming one of the most popular multiplayer games in VR.
Originally based in Toronto, our team has adopted remote working for the future. As we continue to grow rapidly, we’re looking for talented people to help make our ambitions a reality.
We are currently seeking a Lead UI/UX Designer to help our team grow Virtual Vegas.
- Be the owner of the UI for the game, leading it and the team in charge of getting this in front of our players
- Collaborate with other UX/UI designers, artists, game designers and developers to propose and implement UI solutions for the functionality, visuals, signs, feedback and UX to ensure product consistency, for a seamless top-notch experience
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, user flows, logic, layout, UI elements, iconography, process flows, etc. to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas supporting gameplay features and accessibility principles
- Align to design guidelines, create conventional user behavior, onboarding solutions, etc. from competitors and references for new game concepts and mechanics
- Follow-up on final implementation of all features to ensure proper execution
- Make sure the experience is excellent across all platforms
- Account for user feedback and the efficient use of user research services to optimize the game experience
- Provide experience and leadership, helping the UX team through problems, suggesting solutions and guiding their work into something visible
- Significant UX experience in mobile gaming industry / gaming industry
- Experience in leading, staffing, mobilizing and developing a team of UI/UX designers/artists
- Demonstrated ability to innovate and design exceptional user experiences
- Good technical skills in 2D software. Sketch, Axure, Figma, Adobe XD
- Execution of Information Architecture, wireframes, prototypes, and graphical style guides
- Up to date with the latest mobile UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Open mind and good communication skills are a must
- Attention to detail, meticulous and organized working habits.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt easily to change
- Passion for games and some knowledge of the games industry
We encourage all interested applicants to apply. We value passion and work ethic, so if you are passionate, ambitious and want to work on the cutting edge of technology, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Lucky VR is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Please note, only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.