We’re a virtual reality (VR) game development studio that’s creating the next generation of online casino gaming. Our exclusive partnership with PokerStars (the world’s largest poker site) has propelled our debut game (PokerStars VR) to becoming one of the most popular multiplayer games in VR.
Originally based in Toronto, our team has adopted remote working for the future. As we continue to grow rapidly, we’re looking for talented people to help make our ambitions a reality. If you’re passionate about gaming and VR, we’d be delighted to hear from you!
We are hiring an Security Architect to work in our growing IT Security team. You will monitor our computer networks for security issues, install security software, and document any security issues or breaches you find. To do well in this role you should have a bachelor's degree in computer science and experience in the information security field
Security Architect Responsibilities:
- Acquire and stay up to date concerning the knowledge of the applicable legal and compliance obligations as they relate to security controls i.e. CSL, PIPL and DSL;
- Be able to reference and interpret technically relevant privacy standards or international principles to solve security issues related to personal data;
- Acquaint yourself with not only general privacy controls, but specific technologies to implement privacy controls;
- Respond to technical questions related to Privacy from all departments, especially related to the confidentiality and security of the data
- Handle the relationship with internal managements to support them on decision-making which can have an impact on Privacy and Security
- Identify privacy risks and help define the system privacy requirements;
- Review contracts and negotiations with 3rd parties in order to ensure privacy and security compliance;
- Carry out security evaluations for projects concerning personal data and privacy;
- Define policies, standards and processes to ensure secure data management related to Privacy.
- Document Data Security policies & Flows
Security Architect Requirements:
- Knowledge of GDPR
- Experience in information security or related field.
- Experience with computer network penetration testing and techniques.
- Technical or audit certification in computer security such as CISSP, CISA is an asset.
- Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them.
- Understanding of patch management with the ability to deploy patches in a timely manner while understanding business impact.
- AWS Certified Security Specialist designation is an asset
We encourage all interested applicants to apply. We value passion and work ethic, so if you are passionate, ambitious and want to work on the cutting edge of technology, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Lucky VR is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Please note, only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.